Monday, August 1, 2011

My house looks like TGI Fridays

I love my husband. I find him delightful and amusing. However he has a problem. He really likes junk. Random junk. He uses yard sales, Craigslist, and antique stores to acquire these random items. It is not unusal to come home to find something truly hideous decorating my walls. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle to keep my house from looking like a TGI Friday's. I created this blog to share these treasures with the world. I cannot endure... um, I mean enjoy these gems alone.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love crap other people throw away. I can't resist a nice 1970's painting or broken skateboard. I'll fix it one day I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hobby....it's throwing out old junk that hasn't been used in a couple of years or if it just looks like junk!! I LOVE throwing out shit! It doesn't matter what it is or who owned it or what purpose it brought to this world. As I always say, In with the new and out with the old! I figure...it's what is going to happen to me soon enough one day!! Needless to say, my family hates when I go up into the attic because "junk" mysteriously disappears! lol!!

    ReplyDelete